Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Mystic Harbor

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 05:57:13 -0400, jim wrote:

Our preferred route is to take the Hutchison River Parkway out of NY
which turns into the Merit Parkway in CT. The Merit turns into the
Wilbur Cross parkway near West Haven, which then connects up with I-91
north near Wallingford. Exit I-91 just south of Hartford to I-84
east. Folow I-84 to the Mass Pike and continue east. City limits to
city limits it can be driven in about 4 hours on a good day. Taking
the Hutch and Merit vs I-95 is much more scenic and avoids a lot of
congestion.

Hairball prefers to fly.

It's actually quicker to drive many times.