HK HK is offline

Default Admission ...

John H wrote:
On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 06:29:23 -0400, jim wrote:

Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 19:43:09 -0400, hk wrote:

You're projecting. Why would I give a rat's ass about "respect" from
someone I don't know and will never meet? I merely gave him the same
courtesy he gave me. He has unilaterally decided to became one of the
nasty ****s here, in other words, someone like you. It matters not to me.
That statement speaks volumes regarding your ongoing personality
deterioration and your need to get professional assistance with it.
Do it for your own good.

Wayne, Harry must be heartbroken. He has lost his last advocate on this
newsgroup unless you want to count Halifax Don. Even Ohio Jim seems to
have left the nest. Harry is ALONE - UNWANTED - REJECTED - SCORNED- and
DISMISSED AS A RAVING LUNATIC. He has hit bottom. He might just as well
go out in the woods and have a nice long talk with stumpy and then
end it all.

Look carefully. It looks as though Harry is dragging in another with whom
he can debate under the auspices of 'mutual respect'. We'll see how long
that lasts.

Looks like I have almost all the GOP vote locked up tight, from the
drooling idiots like Herring and Florida Jim, to the "I've got mine so
screw you" types like W'hine and Eisboch. So, Phase I is pretty much
complete.

Onto Phase II.

BTW, did you know John McShrub was a POW?