Default Admission ...

jim wrote:
Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 19:43:09 -0400, hk wrote:

You're projecting. Why would I give a rat's ass about "respect" from
someone I don't know and will never meet? I merely gave him the same
courtesy he gave me. He has unilaterally decided to became one of
the nasty ****s here, in other words, someone like you. It matters
not to me.

That statement speaks volumes regarding your ongoing personality
deterioration and your need to get professional assistance with it.
Do it for your own good.

Seriously, what scares me, is this guy owns a gun.

There should be a law that the mentally Ill be prohibited from owning
any type of firearm.

There is. He slipped under the radar.