HK HK is offline

Default Mystic Harbor

wrote:
On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 20:55:41 -0400, hk wrote:

wrote:
On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 16:08:43 -0400, JimH wrote:

During our Labor Day weekend picnic I talked about our planned road
trip to Baltimore, NYC, Boston and Maine in mid October.

My BIL suggested a visit to Mystic Harbor in New Haven, CT while
traveling from NYC to Boston.

Does anyone have any information on Mystic Harbor?
For openers, it's not in New Haven!

What's the preferred route from New York City to Boston these
days...Conn Tpke to New Haven and then up 91 through Hartford and then
what?

Uh, The Mass Pike.

As I said, I simply don't recall the route. I never drove it myself when
we lived in New Haven. I always preferred the train, anyway, for that trip.