Tim Tim is offline

Default Programming Note: O'Rielly and Obama.. Tonite at 8..

On Sep 4, 9:11*pm, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sep 4, 8:57 pm, hk wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sep 4, 6:32 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
As it says, Fox News toinght, 8pm. Barak Obama and Bill O', sit down
interview. Fair and respectful, I am sure...
Have fun, be informed, watch...
Apparently Ms. Palin will *not* be available for serious interviews by
serious newsfolk. But I am sure she'll be on with BillOrally.
Why not? Barak was just on there...
Apparently because Mrs. Palin is "not ready" for interviewing by big
time, serious, major market reporters. She's being "handled" by the
McCain campaign.

There are so many serious discrepancies in what Palin has said, and
major flip-flops... :)

Eh, I don't know harry. I'm not really into the profiles, but it seems
like Barak has really enjoyed his media coverage,a nd I don't think
that Sarah has really been exposed to the press in the same fashion.
Not saying that's good, nor bad either way, but Barrak has been
smiling his way on the natl news for better than 3 years, and Sarah
for the last 3 days ( or so).

If I was in her place I don't' think I'd really want hard interviews
just yet.

and that may or may not be a good... or bad thing.

If I were Mrs. Palin, *I* wouldn't want to do any serious news
interviews with hard questions, either. She can appear on Faux, where
they'll toss her softballs, and on Larry King, who is a great
interviewer of personalities. She certainly has personality.

Larry would be a great interview.

Honestly, I wouldn't want her to be on O-really. I watch Fox but
believe it or not I'm not an O-really fan. Yes, If he likes you he'll
let you have the floor. if he doesn't, then he'll interrupt you with
three different questions while you're trying to answer the first
one... and criticize you in between.

And O-really's Barrak interview just bolstered my views. Not
pleasant.

but middle of the way, I'd like her to sit across the table with Allen
Colmes. he could be firm, but polite. Some people think that he's
nothing more than hannity's bitch, but I totally disagree with that
notion. I used to listen to Allen when he had his radio program, or at
least when I could pick it up locally, and I really did enjoy him.