HK HK is offline

Default Programming Note: O'Rielly and Obama.. Tonite at 8..

Tim wrote:
On Sep 4, 6:32 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
As it says, Fox News toinght, 8pm. Barak Obama and Bill O', sit down
interview. Fair and respectful, I am sure...
Have fun, be informed, watch...

Apparently Ms. Palin will *not* be available for serious interviews by
serious newsfolk. But I am sure she'll be on with BillOrally.

Why not? Barak was just on there...

Apparently because Mrs. Palin is "not ready" for interviewing by big
time, serious, major market reporters. She's being "handled" by the
McCain campaign.

There are so many serious discrepancies in what Palin has said, and
major flip-flops... :)