Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] is offline

Default Mystic Harbor

On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 21:02:37 -0400, wrote:

4 - Stonington Harbor - also very cool. There is a resturant there
that's right on the main channel out of the Pawcatuck River that I
can't remember the name of now. I'll ask Mrs. Wave and send it along.
Get a seat on the outer veranda and watch the boats in and out of
Stonington.

That's Skippers Dock. It's pretty good. You drive down some very
narrow streets to get to it.

That's it - thanks.

Couldn't remember it for love or money and I go by the place all the
time. :)

Totally agree with you about the Inn - I was trying to be polite. :)