HK HK is offline

Default In touch with middle Americans...

wrote:
On Sep 4, 6:36 pm, wrote:
On Sep 4, 5:47 pm, hk wrote:

wrote:
On Sep 4, 4:57 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
right-wing bull**** snipped
Harry, why don't you sell that Parker and donate the proceeds to needy
Americans? You're not using it anyway.
Really? Went out in El Parker twice last week, and if the weather is
decent and the tropical storm is gone, planning to head out again
Sunday. Been out in that cartoon, er, pontoon, er, tritoon, lately?
Of course, we were out last night as well as last weekend. Because of
our mild winters, I never winterize... it gets used year-round. It
stays in the water, in a slip.
Just so you don't miss it, here is the meat again:
"Obama has enjoyed a robust household income throughout his political
career in the Illinois Senate and the U.S. Senate. But for most of
that time he has reported comparatively little by national standards
in charitable contributions on his tax returns, records released by
Obama show.
Public attention to charitable gifts has led to uncomfortable moments
for prominent political figures. Then-Vice President Al Gore came in
for withering ridicule in 1998 when his tax return showed he had
contributed just $353 to charity. So did then-President Bill Clinton,
after a review of old tax returns revealed that he had once claimed a
$75 deduction for donating a suit with ripped pants to the Salvation
Army, as well as $2 for a pair of used underwear and $9 for six pairs
of used socks. "
Those crazy Dims... they want to use everyone else's money for
charitable purposes, just not their own.
Tsk, tsk.
You think McCain lives on *his* income, eh?
Dimwit.-

Of course not... I'm well aware of his wife's money, and never said
anything about what he lives on. However, *you're* the one that made
money an issue with your post, and it bit you on the ass. I've shown
how your party talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk. A lot of
hot liberal air, eh?

I am not rich enough to be a Democrat.

But you are dumb enough to be a Republican, eh?