Default Yo Gene!

hk wrote:
John H wrote:
I just looked at the headers and some of the messages in 'your
rec.baots'.
I saw about 30 messages from 'hk' in the past few hours, and I would have
thought the personal attack crap would not show up in your system.

It doesn't appear to be working well, although it did delete a post from
Eisboch I was looking for.

There he goes again...whining about other posters and pretending "his"
posts don't stink.

(No, Herring, I don't have you blocked yet on Gene's server.)

Harry,
Whenever you decide to respond to a post, you have either upgraded your
computer and haven't installed your "filter", are using another
computer, are using another server, the moon is out, the sun is out.
The day of the week ends in the letter Y etc.

No one believes any of your crap.