[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default Skip on the move

On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 15:18:01 -0400, jeff wrote:

wrote:

Well, Skip is sailing a weird course. It's beginning to look like the
diagram of a complex math problem.

Maybe he's just out for a daysail to nowhere. Stranger things have
happened!

How can we join the fun and track Skip?

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...PLcZGvSb3 nMe

It's sometimes a little unsettling. The track goes point-to-point, and
occasionally it appears he has sailed across land where it juts out.

He was at his last anchorage for a few days, so I think he's looking
for somewhere new to anchor.

I'm headed for MY boat now, so I'll have to check later when I get
home to see where he ends up.