Backyard Renegade

Default Aluminum stitch-n-glue

Rick Tyler wrote in message . ..
On 18 Mar 2004 22:46:17 -0800, (Backyard
Renegade) wrote:

snip
I have and will always pipe in when you make unprovoked attacks at Me,
or my friends as you have done with Payson and others who either don't
do internet, or are dead.

snip

Not my fight, but I would like to add that, as far as I know, Mr.
Payson is in the "alive but doesn't do the Internet" category, not the
"dead" category.

- Rick

You are quite right, however PC has also attacked John Gardner, died
in 96 if I remember correctly. Don't worry, I am done with this guy.
You all can read his spam if you want, I got boats to build...