HK HK is offline

Default Admission ...

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

An anti-choice, anti-book, anti-intellectual female Spiro Agnew is not
going to get the Hillary votes, but I won't dispute that she was the
perfect person to rev up the GOP base, because she is as base as it is.

Amazing...the GOPs pick a completely irresponsible "hockey mom" for their
ticket, a woman who makes her motherhood an issue, yet isn't swift enough
to know that "abstinence education" leads to early pregnancies, and is now
forcing her teeny-bopper daughter into a shotgun marriage to a boy who
seems to have all the maturity and intellectuality of a mooseburger.

Ms. Palin did a great job delivering the speech that was written for her.
Unless she sticks to the really small media markets where the third-rate
reporters learn the biz, she's going to be eaten alive on policy issue
questions at news conferences. I've not heard a hint from this woman that
she knows anything about anything.

This will be a rare direct response to you Harry.
If you don't get it by now, I'll spell it out for you.

N- o- b-o-d-y c-a-r-e-s w-h-a-t y-o-u t-h-i-n-k a-n-y-m-o-r-e.

No. "think" is the wrong word. "Cut and paste", "copy", "repeat"
"regurgitate", or something like that is better.

Any credibility you may have had recently went out the window.

Eisboch

Awwwwwwwwwww.

This one's for you:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2.../sarahpool.jpg