Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Admission ...

"hk" wrote in message
. ..

An anti-choice, anti-book, anti-intellectual female Spiro Agnew is not
going to get the Hillary votes, but I won't dispute that she was the
perfect person to rev up the GOP base, because she is as base as it is.

Amazing...the GOPs pick a completely irresponsible "hockey mom" for their
ticket, a woman who makes her motherhood an issue, yet isn't swift enough
to know that "abstinence education" leads to early pregnancies, and is now
forcing her teeny-bopper daughter into a shotgun marriage to a boy who
seems to have all the maturity and intellectuality of a mooseburger.

Ms. Palin did a great job delivering the speech that was written for her.
Unless she sticks to the really small media markets where the third-rate
reporters learn the biz, she's going to be eaten alive on policy issue
questions at news conferences. I've not heard a hint from this woman that
she knows anything about anything.

This will be a rare direct response to you Harry.
If you don't get it by now, I'll spell it out for you.

N- o- b-o-d-y c-a-r-e-s w-h-a-t y-o-u t-h-i-n-k a-n-y-m-o-r-e.

No. "think" is the wrong word. "Cut and paste", "copy", "repeat"
"regurgitate", or something like that is better.

Any credibility you may have had recently went out the window.

Eisboch