[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Painting a boat..

On Sep 4, 12:55*pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 4, 12:07 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 4, 11:34 am, hk wrote:

Yeah, but there is no evidence that your dad ever owned a shop, or
that you have built any boats, you are a wordsmith, and a dishonest
one at that.

Well, that's a laugh. I shut the business down in the early 1970's and
sold off the real estate. I only know a couple of guys still living in
the general area who knew my father. Neither will waste a second of
their days talking to someone like you.`

You know somebody, who knows sombody huh? We have heard that before
from you... Lobsta' boat...
`

Anyway,...

(nonsense clipped.

Runs, drips, egos.. no time here, this is a tool. Paint is a part of
the tool, the tool will work just as well with a couple of drips.

As I stated, you are sloppy.

Lobsta' boat

http://smallboats.com/boats_cartopper.htm