[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Painting a boat..

Well, we got the sanding done and painted the inside of the Brockway
yesterday. Battleship grey was in the Goof isle at Home Depot,
perfect, flat, nice. It was pretty hot so I had to move quickly, but I
was using a power roller with a pad attachment too. Great for doing
the inside, does a much better job than the sprayers I have used in
the past. Rollers with a "tip" method brush is still the best way to
go for wood boats.

Time today to flip her over and do the bottom, that will be much
easier.

Later, Scotty