HK HK is offline

Default Salty...

wrote:
On Sep 4, 9:54 am, hk wrote:

Loogy leads the current list of imbeciles, followed closely by JustWait
and then John Herring and Mike. The Four Micemen of the Apocalypse.- Hide quoted text -

Harry, you do want to stay out of this one..

Why is that? I stay out of most of your posts, and I don't even see most
of the crap Loogy, Herring and the rest of the Seven Little Schitts plop
down in here. You know, your buddies.

So, what's so special about Saltino? He's just another guy.

If you are upset with anonymous posters, go after Reggie.