Backyard Renegade

Default Aluminum stitch-n-glue

"P.C." wrote in message ...
Hi

"Backyard Renegade" skrev i en meddelelse
om...

You narrow minded idiot, don't you ever give up?

Give up the good craftmanship, a life experience in boatbuilding, carpentry
and computer programming ?
For what ------- fiddeling amature design and discussing with jeloux
amatures that start asking tolerence and end up throwing dirt and posting
unsafe designs being a serious safety risk for your kids ?

You have been asked before to show an example of this, just one, you
refuse. I would suggest you have no example, you are just bending the
facts to try to make a point.

Putting cheap nails in end wood ,plastering with a patch of the cheapest
cloth and the cheapest polyester, now the best epoxy is to expensive for
somone who want to advise others ?

You again have absolutly no basis for this comment, again you are
being dishonest
..

Listen ------- 25 years ago I build my first boat, the first one where I
made my own plans and the first one where I placed each rivit and cut each
plank, from drawings made with the first plotter I had, feed with the
unfolding software I wrote myself.

So what, I drew my first in the dirt and built around that, built 50
since, how many did you say you have built. I know you will tapdance
around that question seems you want us to build them for you.

Then you jokers came around, and you
sataret to throw dirt and make the bad air, -------- nice result but as you
know, dryass jokers behind their office desk, make no visions make nothing
but evil and hate and then you ask tolerence.

Man, next time you get to the local coffee shop, try an indica strain,
less paranoia Fact is you, as many times before, were the first to
come into this thread with your insults toward many of the builders
here. Read your own words asswipe:

SNIPAnd you should also understand that this has not always been the
case. I have emails from years ago when PC approached me to sell his
cartoons here in the US, when I turned him down is when he started
making innacurate accusations about anyone here who does not like his
work. /SNIP

------- When you replaced all
decent craftmanship with ashes from hell ,don't ask for beauty and decency,
don't expect happiness for the money you made. As if your drive is hate and
throwing dirt is what you want this group to deal with, you already done so
a few years ,

I have and will always pipe in when you make unprovoked attacks at Me,
or my friends as you have done with Payson and others who either don't
do internet, or are dead. You know as well as I that you only took a
bad attitude with me when after some negotiation, I turned you down
for a partnership here in the US so you could have a state side
marketing person for your internet cartoons. That's a fact asswipe,
and you know it.

------- did it bring you any happiness to trow dirt, did you
expect so.

No, it did not. But since I have spent so much time on this, maybe I
can at least have one question answered for me by my peers. Is this
guy what we over here in cowboy land would refer to as "eurotrash" or
would that require more of a pedigree and a French accent? Later Per,
your idea sucks, admit it dude, get a job...

P.C.