Old Nick

Default Laying fiberglass overhead

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 18:06:15 GMT, Terry Spragg
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

jsheesley wrote:
Do you guys have any advice, tips or tricks for laying up fiberglass overhead?

Use a garbage bag full of air to press up under areas to hold the
glass and goo in place till it sets up. It ain't vacuum bagging, but
it can help in some situations. You can block up a support, or just
blow it up with a vacuum cleaner, depending on the space available.

Just watch out for sharp bits of glass on the old layup. These can be
bad inside a boat

DAMHIKT

..........no I'm not!

Does Bill Gates dream of electronic sheep?