[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default A matter of honor

On Sep 4, 12:07*am, wrote:
On Sep 4, 12:00 am, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message

A friend has called me a "racist" over a political disagreement. *I
intend to publicly call him a "scoundrel" thus provoking him to ask
for satisfaction. *As the challenged, I will propose slide rules at 50
paces as neither of us knows squat about guns. *Reading Wikipedia, I
see that the Southern Code Duello specifies that it be done on a
sandbar in a river which is very appropriate as we have been canoeing
partners. *I need some appropriate suggestions for when our seconds
should *call it off.

The way it used to work up here...it was over when one man was dead...or
seriously wounded.
scroll down to Richard John Uniacke:http://www.courts.ns.ca/history/personalities.htm

with slide rules as weapons, maybe "mentally fatigued" would do- Hide quoted text -

I still say if he called you a racist, he is a moron, **** 'im.... or
bloody his nos and tell him to keep his stupid politics to himself and
paddle.