[email protected] ohara5.0@mindspring.com is offline

Default A matter of honor

A friend has called me a "racist" over a political disagreement. I
intend to publicly call him a "scoundrel" thus provoking him to ask
for satisfaction. As the challenged, I will propose slide rules at 50
paces as neither of us knows squat about guns. Reading Wikipedia, I
see that the Southern Code Duello specifies that it be done on a
sandbar in a river which is very appropriate as we have been canoeing
partners. I need some appropriate suggestions for when our seconds
should call it off.