Steve

Default Fuel injection small block chevy

I'm trying to visualize what at USCG approve FI might be. For a carborated
engine the alternator is spark proofed and the carb has a flame arrestor on
it. You might be required to wedge shim the carb so the float functions
properly and doesn flood. Oh yah! you need a marine fuel pump if you go with
mechanic..

Ok now let's see, with a FI, were talking about throttle body for the 350.
Pretty standard, no floats, no mechanical fuel pump and the alternator could
just be a marine version.

So what do we have left? Ah! the flame arrestor air cleaner.. Shouldn't be a
big deal to fit one on the throttle body.

I've seen so many dead or dying Bayliners around with rusted out raw water
cooled 350 I/O these parts should be readily available.

Soundn't be a problem..

Steve
s/v Good Intentions