posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
Jeff's photo showed data acquired in x-rays. There is *NO* lens
involved in x-ray photography. Please do not feel stupid
because you did not know this. I'm sure that you are not
alone.

When my dentist points that lens-looking think at my mouth and it buzzes it
directs the x-rays just where they need to go. It might not be a GLASS lense
but there's got to be a lense of some sort in there.

No, that type of x-ray picture doesn't use a lens. Think about it.
Here's a hint: if the thing the dentist points at you bounces around
during the exposure, it doesn't affect the picture.