posted to alt.sailing.asa
Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 13:42:42 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
said:

What you are doing is using technology that is on par with two tin cans
and
a string for a telephone. You shoot BB guns and eschew the howitzers. And
you're proud of it? And you're happy with it. I just don't get it.
Perhaps
there's something I'm missing. Perhaps somebody could answer the
question:
"Where's the beef?"

You obviously miss the entire point of the exercise. It has nothing to do
with the quality of the pictures. It's entirely a matter of being able to
show and tell how expensive your toys are.

Are some grown-up people really that immature?

Wilbur Hubbard

Never mind. Stupid question. Bobsprit just posted about his expensive
scopes.

Wilbur Hubbard