John

Default Fuel injection small block chevy

"DonE" wrote in message ...
Group

I am building a 23 foot mahogany runabout to plans drawn by Ken Hankinson
(Tahoe 23). I am installing a small block chevy (reworked 350 cid)..I am
planning to use fuel injection on this boat and am wondering if an
aftermarket automotive injection system is suitable for a marine
application. Can anyone give me some guidance here?

Don Ellard

While the automotive system will probably work, don't use it. Their
are fuel injection systems made for marine applications. Should you
have a serious problem, and it has anything at all to do with the
automotive fuel injection system, your screwed. Your insurance company
can back out of covering you because of the use of non Coast Guard
approved equipment, and if anyone is hurt, their lawyer is going to
have a field day with you. If you want fuel injection, spend the extra
money on the marine system.