HK HK is offline

Default YO BAR, Jim, Reggie, etc.

JimH wrote:
On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 15:20:50 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Sep 3, 4:53 pm, John H wrote:

We did have a great time this past weekend. I'll post some pics over at
Chuck's place when I get them downloaded.- Hide quoted text -

Great!

Why?

Chucks place is a boating forum, not a small travel trailer picture
forum.

The pics would better be posted here (via links) as this is not a
boating NG.

I really don't get the never-ending array of way off topic photos
Herring posts at Chuck's joint. What the hell his coffin of a travel
trailer has to do with boats is beyond me. Has he posted any decent
photos of his new boat there?