[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Palin cut funding for young mothers support services

On Sep 3, 6:17*pm, Tim wrote:
On Sep 3, 4:40*pm, wrote:

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 12:38:48 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Sep 3, 1:12*pm, wrote:
On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 11:00:13 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Sep 3, 10:32*am, wrote:
http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Palin_...m_funding_0902...

1.1 mil.

what is that, a weeks worth of cutbacks?

I guess it depends on whether you are a young girl in trouble with
nowhere to turn for help.

Could be, but it could also be that she cleaned up some of the graft
and made the dept. more efficient.

No, that isn't it, but thanks for trying so desperately. It's
appreciated.- Hide quoted text -

Nothing desperate about my post- Hide quoted text -

Salty is desperate for attention. He lives his life carping from under
a desk.