JimH[_2_] JimH[_2_] is offline

Default YO BAR, Jim, Reggie, etc.

On Sep 3, 6:47*pm, jim wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 15:20:50 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Sep 3, 4:53 pm, John H wrote:

We did have a great time this past weekend. I'll post some pics over at
Chuck's place when I get them downloaded.- Hide quoted text -

Great!

Why?

Chucks place is a boating forum, not a small travel trailer picture
forum. *

The pics would better be posted here (via links) as this is not a
boating NG.

I'd like to see Johns Pics at Chucks place, so if you don't mind, go
sherrif somewhere else.

Wow.......looking at pictures of a camping trip taken by a person you
never met at a boating forum. How exciting.

I think you need to get a life Jimbo.