Tim Tim is offline

Default Here's what everyone should be afraid of...

On Sep 3, 3:29*pm, hk wrote:
wrote:

It gets really interesting around the 5 minute mark.

You have a video of you, Herring, SW Tom, Reggie, and the rest of the
right-wing stormtroopers playing softball?

I wouldnt' be in there Harry, i don't play soft ball anymore. Had a
bad accident about 17 yrs ago that crfushed my right wrist. I have
some movement in it but not much strength in my right hand. I'm glad I
still have it though, because for a while there I was afraid my arm
was goig to start dying. Losing what strength I had,and arm starting
to shrivel, and hand wanting to curl in. It's a scary thought, but in
my line of work I exercise it hard when using hand tools. Sometimes it
hurts like crazy, but at least I still have a hand and arm I can use.

That is, except fo playing *rightie* softball.