HK HK is offline

Default SPAM: more bull**** from the fat little ****...

wrote:
On Sep 3, 5:00 pm, wrote:
.

I wonder how many black people live in HK neighborhood. I wonder how
many blacks have gone out on his boat.
No, it isnt about "Blackness" it is about his best friend hating the
USA and another friend who is a terrorist.

I'll be glad to answer that. First, there aren't that many neighbors in
my 'hood.

We had a lovely black family living very close by for several years, but
they moved to a beautiful riverfront home right outside Annapolis. The
husband was in the Secret Service, the wife looked like a clone of Halle
Berry, and their little girl had a key to our house so she could look
after our pets when we were out of town. The husband was out fishing
with me about a dozen times, and I was his guest several times at a
Secret Service firing range. Funny...he asked me once if I was "staring
at his wife." "Well, of course," I said, "doesn't everyone?" From that
moment on, we became close friends.

There's a family of Chinese extraction a little ways down the road.
We've only met a couple of times, but I have chatted recently with the
parents of the wife, who are here on a visit. They're very nice and
interesting and real "walkers," and our paths close.

We also have a Latino family in the neighborhood. The son is about the
only teenager in the 'hood who impresses me with a desire for
afterschool yard jobs. I've hired him a few times, and he's been out
fishing with me three times.

As far as blacks not in my neighborhood who I have taken out on my boats
over the years, well, I have no count on that. A goodly number of my
long-time friends and buddies are out of the labor movement and people
of color. I've been boating/fishing/vacationing with many of them.

Oh...when I was single, I dated several women "of color."

I grew up in an integrated city and attended integrated public schools.
My view of "black people" is that they simply have better suntans than I do.