posted to rec.boats.paddle,rec.scuba,uk.rec.boats.paddle,rec.boats.paddle.touring
ComandanteBanana ComandanteBanana is offline

Default WHO'S LIABLE IF I DO GET HIT?

Hey, I've thought this thread was dead... Yes, I assumed you
acknowledged that the Law of the Jungle was the law of the sea.

But it turns out someone mention bikes and I've got carried away, and
went to fight the land predators...

http://forums.miamibeach411.com/inde...hread/3039/P0/

But this philosophy of "big fish vs. little fish," I have learned
recently, carries over to where you can keep you kayak or motorboat.
This lady told me that the selective tenants of her upper scale condo
don't want kayaks there... but welcome yachts.

"NO BLACKS" have been changed to "NO BIKES, NO KAYAKS."