John H[_3_] John H[_3_] is offline

Default A general question

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 10:03:36 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

This issue has arisen before but I dropped it.

A friend of mine sends political e-mails to a list of about 30
people. I rarely reply. However, lately some of them have been very
sleazy to my way of thinking so I have decided to "Reply All". He
does not want me to "reply all" but to just send replies to him. The
sleaziness of the latest e-mails has made me decide that "reply All"
is appropriate. He has decided to take me off the list which I think
is his right. However, he has the right but what would you think of
this person? I believe he is not taking responsibility for what he
says and I think he is behaving in a cowardly manner although I have
not said so.
To my way of thinking, his political posts which are kinda leftish are
similar to the person who privately to his friends uses the N word and
acts racist but acts politically correct in public. He is a local
attorney and official in the local Dem party as are some people on his
e-mail list. I believe he is afraid that my replies may cause
political problems for him. I hate to lose a friend over politics
What do you think?

Screw him. If he can't let a reply be seen by all, then he shouldn't be
sending the emails to all.

Give him Harry's address ). That'll add some
back-patting to his leftist crap.