[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default Sarah Palin - anti-semetic terrorist sympathizer

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 10:01:14 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Sep 3, 11:27*am, wrote:
On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 15:11:10 GMT, Valgard Toebreakerson

wrote:
On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 09:53:17 -0400, wrote:

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.co...08/09/anti-jew...

You guys are quoting Excitable Andy?

BBBAAAWWWAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!

Oh my god are you people desperate or what?

Excitable Andy - honest to pete.

Well, somebody here is desperate, toejam. Palin has a "Reverend
Wright" problem.

You're desperate. It's not her Reverend, idiot. Try reading more
than the daily liberal talking points. Once you do some research,
you'll see how you've been led by the nose all these years by the
Dims.

holy cow...

I'm not desparate at all. McCain sealed his own fate with this
blunder. His chances were a lot better before he shot himself in the
foot with Palin.

McCain has already lost the election. I'm just sitting here enjoying
it.