D.Duck D.Duck is offline

Default Trim correction??

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 11:19:19 -0400, "D.Duck" wrote:

. ..
On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 12:29:29 GMT, (Richard
Casady) wrote:

On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 19:15:28 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of
Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC,
STP. " wrote:

Don White wrote:
Have I got the trim correct on my open aluminum boat?
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=nhmN5u...eature=related

I wonder if it is safe to boat without being able to see in front of
you?

It does conflict with the responsibility to keep a proper lookout. I
looked at some pix of the Emma Mxxxxx the worlds largest boxboat.
Two hundred fifty feet from the water to the deck. Hide another ship,
not just a boat, under those bows.

Ok, I'll plead ignorance.

What is a box boat? I'm familiar with the J series "box" boat (I
think they call them cracker box) racers, but I have no clue what a
box boat is.

Especially one that is 250 feet high from water line to deck. :)

Container ship?

250 feet high?

That doesn't sound like much, but trust me - that's high.

Here's one 207 feet. Not sure if that's from the bottom on the keel or the
waterline. Probably from the keel.

http://www.shipsnostalgia.com/archiv...hp/t-8762.html