wiskeydog2 wiskeydog2 is offline

Default My first Boat

Typically around 5 or 6 people.

"Gene Kearns" wrote:
On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 01:22:24 -0500, wiskeydog2 penned the
following
well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|I am currently in the market for my first family boat.
Basically would
|be used for family outings, skiing, wakeboarding, etc. It
would be
|garaged at our house. I was thinking about a 21’-23’ yamaha
or sea
|doo jet boat. Is there an advantage or disadvantage to having
jet
|engines? Does anyone have any suggestions for a first boat as
well?
|Price range 22k at the most.

How many people? 21'-23' is a bit large for a runabout. Jet
boats are
notorious gas hogs...

--
Agent 5.00 Build 1159
Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
http://pamandgene.idleplay.net/

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats