BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Did you know...

FredFender wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 08:40:21 -0400, hk wrote:

Here's a question I've not seen asked or answered...McCain went on 20+
bombing missions over North Vietnam. How many non-combatants did the
bombs his plane dropped kill or maim? How many villages did his bombs
destroy? What sort of toll did his actions take on civilians?

Out of line, Harry. He did what his country asked of him.

Maybe Harry should volunteer his house for Navy bombing practice.

FF

That could be arranged. All we need to do is have a practice bomb fall
off of one of the planes coming north out of Pax River accidentally drop
it on Harry's house.