Default Gotta admit ...

Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
So you don't mind if I post your name, address and phone number in
rec.boats?

Yes, I do mind! Got it!

Wait, if you and JimH don't want your name, address and phone number
posted in rec.boats, why in the world do you think I want mine posted in
rec.boats?

Got it?

The fact that you, JimH and Harry Krause, stupidly post your name in
rec.boats, which allows anyone to very easy find your address and phone
number and substantially more info than you want to make public, does
not mean that sane people should follow your example.

Thanks for highlighting how stupid it is to post personal info in
rec.boats. Hopefully others will not follow your example.

Got it, eh?