HK HK is offline

Default Ping: Tim. I need a new starter;)

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Sep 2, 3:15 pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

It's another example of the pot calling the kettle black. Harry whines
about rec.boats not being about boats, someone posts about an outboard
motor starter, Harry instantly ****es on the thread, then his mutt Don
gets his digs in.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------*---------------------

...gets my digs in????
I thought I offered a practical good sense suggestion.
Apparently, you haven't been exposed to that type of logic much in the
past.

Get lost dude, your google guess is useless...

"google guess"??
If you have to guess about something as simple and basic as that... you'd
better hire Tom to install the new starter.

Tom is busy making sure there are no interesting boating related threads
over at Chuck's Place.