steveJ

Default Logo contest!

Tell ya what skip.
If you come over and paint my house, I'll design you a Logo.
If you do a good job, I'll let everyone know.
If I do a good job, you pay me $800.00.
Whatdyasay?

Skip Gundlach wrote:
Contest update...

My apologies for taking so long (three weeks!) to get back to this, but
we've been a bit busy.

The first is that we declined the boat we'd thought we'd be applying the
logo to; more can be seen as to why at http://tinyurl.com/2udky - it's
enough to say that it was a good deal that we did (decline). Some other
sucker apparently didn't see this information, as it's showing pending
again - unless the owner changed his stripes, which is highly unlikely, as
those following this saga know about him from prior posts on the subject.

The second is that in that time, we've contracted for, surveyed and sea
trialed, and expect to close on in a week from today, another Morgan 46,
this time a cutter rigged sloop. This can be seen in the Tehemana directory
of the gallery, should you be interested to see where the logo will land.

However, the real reason for this update is to say that the entries I've
received to date are now posted at www.justpickone.org/skip/gallery, in the
LOGO directory.

As we've selected our boat, the contest still stands; the original
information is left below. Those who have submitted an entry will be
getting a note from me later today. Y'all are encouraged to review the
entries, and come with some more. Ones without something sounding like a
name attached are ones I put up initially; the rest will be familiar to the
entrants!

L8R

Skip and Lydia