posted to alt.sailing.asa
Redbeard Redbeard is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

Ozzy, the SST is a ton of fun and a better daily driver than the GSR
since it has a taller final gear for highway cruising. It's truly an
amazing system better than any other. Which color did you pick??!!!

I thought only rednecks had fun burning up gasoline. I guess one learns
something new everyday. If you don't get the color you like you can always
have it repainted by a high end paint shop. If you're going low end by
chosing cowhide seats don't settle for anything less than Galluser leather.
I prefer boar's hide for seats myself. The durability is second to none, I
use it on the seats and grips of my Schleicher ASH25.