Default Gotta admit ...

jim wrote:
Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir
Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote in message
Harry realized he should not be posting as Harry Krause, so he
changed it to hk, JimH's given name is James H....., he provided
enough personal info so Harry Krause could look up his street
address on Google Earth, and Harry loved to tease JimH his tacky
cookie cutter home. JimH freaked out, went on one of a year long
manic ramble about Harry stalking and making threats to him and his
wife etc. He actually said he contracted the local sheriff to
discuss the situation. Now JimH wants to know personal info about
me, or wants me to call him so he can check his caller ID. DD
continues to post under his real name, and suddenly wants others to
do the same. *There is a reason is known as DD*.

mmmmm "There is a reason is known as DD"
Please translate into proper english.

That is what happens when I type and talk on the phone. Try to fill
in the blank ... "There is a reason HE is known as DD".

See that wasn't so hard.

I hope you don't mind your personal info being posted in rec.boats

Reggie check this site out
http://names.whitepages.org/last/Hertvik

It is very easy to find out info, and is the reason why only an idiot
posts personal info in UseNet. For what is it worth, Jimbo is 56 yrs
old. JimH really should have kept his old name of Dennis Compton.