jim[_7_] jim[_7_] is offline

Default Gotta admit ...

Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald
P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in
message
Harry realized he should not be posting as Harry Krause, so he
changed it to hk, JimH's given name is James H....., he provided
enough personal info so Harry Krause could look up his street address
on Google Earth, and Harry loved to tease JimH his tacky cookie
cutter home. JimH freaked out, went on one of a year long manic
ramble about Harry stalking and making threats to him and his wife
etc. He actually said he contracted the local sheriff to discuss the
situation. Now JimH wants to know personal info about me, or wants
me to call him so he can check his caller ID. DD continues to post
under his real name, and suddenly wants others to do the same.
*There is a reason is known as DD*.

mmmmm "There is a reason is known as DD"
Please translate into proper english.

That is what happens when I type and talk on the phone. Try to fill in
the blank ... "There is a reason HE is known as DD".

See that wasn't so hard.

I hope you don't mind your personal info being posted in rec.boats

Reggie check this site out
http://names.whitepages.org/last/Hertvik