[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Bet between HK and Myself

On Sep 2, 9:20*am, WaIIy wrote:
On Mon, 1 Sep 2008 15:08:40 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
HArry thinks Sarah Palin will either withdraw or be thrown off the
Repub ticket within 21 days of her being announced as VP candidate. *I
say nonsense.
SO, I propose that Harry put up or shut up.

If Sarah Palin is still on as VP for the Repubs on September 18, 2008,
Harry agrees to not post anything political here ever again. *If sh is
off, I agree to never criticize him here again.

Agree Harry?

David OHara

I bet crause $100.00 on a presidential election and he agreed to the bet
on this group.

When I won, I told him to send me a check made out to Make a Wish.

He not only did not hold up his side of the bet, he later denied doing
it.

It's all in the archives which *am too lazy to look for.

crause is a liar and a person with a bad heart.

Yep, a liar and a coward.