HK HK is offline

Default Gotta admit ...

Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
Don White wrote:

Smithers is that greased pig the good 'ole boys chase around at country
fairs in Georgia.
Slippery, slimy, squirming.......
Do you mean because I highlighted the fact that you, JimH, and Harry
have NO desire to have your personal information available in rec.boats?

Let me ask you the same question, do you mind if I post your name,
address and phone number in rec.boats? If not, why would I provide
Harry, our resident psychopath, JimH or resident manic depressive, and
their puppy dog with enough info to do the same?

Gee... maybe because you already have our first and last names.
If we level the playing field a bit...it might keep you honest.

Don,

You ignored the question, do you mind if I post your name, address and
phone number in rec.boats? If you don't want it done, than I will respect
your wishes. If you don't mind if I post that info in here, I am sure
there are some people who would enjoy chit chatting with you on the phone.
Please let me know what your preferences are.

My preference is that you post your personal information first.
After it's verified, we'll talk about mine.

You'd need some serious verification to handle Reggie the Coward's
proffered IDs, something better than McCain used to check out Ms. Palin.