Don White Don White is offline

Default Gotta admit ...

"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
Harry realized he should not be posting as Harry Krause, so he changed it
to hk, JimH's given name is James H....., he provided enough personal info
so Harry Krause could look up his street address on Google Earth, and
Harry loved to tease JimH his tacky cookie cutter home. JimH freaked out,
went on one of a year long manic ramble about Harry stalking and making
threats to him and his wife etc. He actually said he contracted the local
sheriff to discuss the situation. Now JimH wants to know personal info
about me, or wants me to call him so he can check his caller ID. DD
continues to post under his real name, and suddenly wants others to do the
same. *There is a reason is known as DD*.

mmmmm "There is a reason is known as DD"
Please translate into proper english.