Don White Don White is offline

Default Gotta admit ...

"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
Don White wrote:

Smithers is that greased pig the good 'ole boys chase around at country
fairs in Georgia.
Slippery, slimy, squirming.......

Do you mean because I highlighted the fact that you, JimH, and Harry have
NO desire to have your personal information available in rec.boats?

Let me ask you the same question, do you mind if I post your name, address
and phone number in rec.boats? If not, why would I provide Harry, our
resident psychopath, JimH or resident manic depressive, and their puppy
dog with enough info to do the same?

Gee... maybe because you already have our first and last names.
If we level the playing field a bit...it might keep you honest.