posted to alt.sailing.asa
OzOne OzOne is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold

On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 04:03:05 -0700 (PDT), "Capt. Rob"
wrote:

Ozzy, the SST is a ton of fun and a better daily driver than the GSR
since it has a taller final gear for highway cruising. It's truly an
amazing system better than any other. Which color did you pick??!!!

R.

I've opted for the rally red.
We get very few of these types here so waiting for 'your' car may take
months.
MR will suit me better as I still do a little racing on weekends so
the better springs, dampers and two piece disks will suit.
There is talk that the leather trim will be std on the MR when
released here so they've made a note that I'll take it if
available..if not the cloth will have to do.

Apparently I'm a preferred customer because I've owned an EVO
previously and will get to choose what car I want from whatever
actually arrives.

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.