Default Gotta admit ...

JimH wrote:

Did you retrieve that information from your file on him?

I don't have to, I have a good memory, but even if I didn't he just made
the statement in here in the last week. I would guess even you can
remember something for a week.

This is just too funny.

I am glad you enjoyed my little fishing expedition. I had no idea you
would take it hook line and sinker, but it was funny watching you jump
around, flapping your tail, trying to throw the hook as I played with
you. I hope it didn't hurt when I had to remove the hook from your
stomach. I tried to be gentle.

Now is there anything else you would like to know?