Default Gotta admit ...

Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
On Aug 31, 10:39 pm, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:

The best piece of **** is still nothing more than a piece of ****.

LOL!

makes sense to me.

I'll have to rememeber that.

Don,
Are you and Harry ready to share telephone numbers and addresses? You
guys talk real big, but as soon as I make the offer, you guys back out.
Why is that/

Let's level the playing field...
you know my name...... so post your name.
Then we'll go item for item.
Why so anxious for my address & phone number...... you plannin' on visiting?

My name is Reginald P. Smithers III. I really don't care what you name,
telephone number or address is, but you say I know your name, how do I
know your name is Don White? Why do I care what you name really is?

Now, why in the world do you care what my name is?