Pat

Default What paint to use

Hi all,
Thanks for your input I have gotten quite a few emails and most people like
interlux Interthane for cost and ease of painting. I am going to go this
way.
Thanks again, Pat
"Pat" wrote in message
. ..
Hi,
I have an older fiberglass sailboat that has had a bad paint job. I am
currently sanding and repairing the bad spots in preparation for painting.

I would like some input as to what paint to use. I will be applying it

with
rollers and brushes. I can't afford to have it done and I'm not a spray

guy.
I have been looking at Awl grip but am told it's hard to apply and work
with.
What about polyester? Any help would be appreciated.

It's probably been discussed many times but I'm new to the news group.

Thanks, Pat