Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Cruis'n Rulz up and Running!

On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 15:00:21 -0700, JR North
wrote:

Don't exactly know why I'm posting this to this cesspool, but in the
unlikely event some actual boater might find this interesting, I
posted a full pic essay on the engine overhaul on my website at:
http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth/page1.htm
See Engine Overhaul in the boat Pic Section.
JR
HOME PAGE:
http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth

Nice job.
Bet you're looking forward to taking her out for a run, if you haven't
already.
I guess on a boat engine with relatively low miles compared to a
car/truck engine you're not concerned with replacing the timing chain
and gears, and the lifters aren't cuppy.
How much to get the heads rebuilt?

--Vic